Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Frugal CAN BE fun!

Stock Photo
 
Recently, at one of my homeschool league's meetings, a friend of mine was the guest speaker.  Anna talked to us all about being frugal. 
Specifically, finding frugal solutions in your grocery shopping.
Even more specifically, using coupons.
And specifically specific, using coupons with the store sales and buy one, get one free offers.


This lady is amazing!  She has this tuned into a fine art.  She saves 80 - 100% on her grocery bills by clipping coupons, reading the store circulars, and planning ahead.

I thought, "I can do that!"
So I'm going to.

And guess what?
You're going with me.

We'll call it our Frugal Can Be Fun Adventure!  (Insert theme music here.)


I can't wait to tell you how it all works and share my savings with you.
Anna told us to set a goal.  A reason for being frugal.
For many it was a manicure, a pedicure, or a massage.  Or a new pair of shoes or great purse.
For me?
For me it is to pay off our only credit card sooner.
To be debt free.
Sooner.
(Dave Ramsey would be so proud!!)

So follow along friends.  And get ready to learn, share, and save money!
Frugal Can Be Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: