Saturday, January 30, 2010

OOTMOB

It's been a while since I've posted under "Out Of The Mouths Of Babes" and so I thought we you were due some entertainment:

When arguing with me about the unfairness of not being allowed a second snack, TheBoy says, "Can't I have raisins?  But why?  Raisins don't have any salt on them, so I should be able to eat them!"

CraftyGirl:  "I like Chick Fil A's french fries.  They're made with real potatoes.  Not like the sticks at McDonald's!"

CraftyGirl:  "Momma where's the lid for the hairspray?  I can't see it.  It's indivisible."

TheBoy:  "My dad can fix that.  He's a good screwer."

Uh, yeah.  I'm SOOOO not going to touch that one!  

TheBoy:  "Miss Rachel brought her flute to school today.  It was all in pieces, but she fixed it."  Greyhaired Momma:  "Was the music beautiful?"  TheBoy:  "Yep.  It was piano music."

TheBoy:  "Hey Mom!  Look at the picture in my book.  It's kids -- trying to look like people!  ((Snicker, snicker)) "  He cracked himself up on that one -- not about what he'd said, but that the kids were "trying to look like people."  (Translation -- they were dressed up like a fireman, doctor, etc.)


Don't they say a picture is worth a thousand words?  Well, this last one might just leave you speechless...


All I have to say is this:  You can't hide class!

2 comments:

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: