Thursday, September 4, 2008

Your Daily Dose

I just received a really cool catalog in the mail that has a lot of really cool prints in it with great sayings, verses, poems and it made me start thinking. "Hmmm... I know a lot of people who would enjoy this." So, hence, the development of "Your Daily Dose."

I am going to post some of my favorites. I hope to do it frequently, but with tropical storms and hurricanes knocking on my door my time on the computer might be cut short. So, I'll do what I can.

Here's the first one... ENJOY!!

May the light always find you on a dreary day.
When you need to be home, may you find a way.
May you always have courage to take a chance.
And never find frogs in your underpants.

--an anonymous Scandinavian

1 comment:

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: