Thursday, September 18, 2008

My new toy

When we went camping last summer, we rented some bikes and a bike "trailer" to haul the kids in. We all had a great time and have talked about getting all the stuff we'd need to bike on a regular basis.
Well, a friend of mine gave me a nearly new bike trailer. All I was missing was the bike. Oh, and a rack for the back of the car since the trailer is in the back of the car. (You should have seen me at WalMart trying to figure out how to get the bike in the back since I didn't plan for the "minimal assembly required" in order to actually use the bike rack home from the store.)

Anyway, Taaaa-Daaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: