Friday, June 3, 2011

Time flies...

... when you're having fun!


Sweet Boy,


How quickly you have grown!  Maybe that's because you've brought much fun and many, many laughs to our home.  What a blessing you are to our family!


I love how you are quick to apologize, no matter how minor the infraction.


I love how you are so deeply touched by the story of Jesus.


I love how you find a new passion and are so into it.  (For now, that passion is Legos and Civil War soldiers.)


I love how you give big smooches and are quick to hug.


I love how you're willing to try anything, just for the experience.


I love how much you've grown in intellect.  What great conversations we are starting to have!


I love your LARGER than life personality.


I love how God is transforming ME, through YOU.


I love that you have a rich belly laugh that comes easily.


I love that God blessed our family with you!


Happy 6th Birthday, Buddy!  We pray that we are blessed with the wisdom to raise you to always seek Him first and to serve Him with all your heart.  May God continue to draw you closer to Him and to grow you into the man He created you to be!

WE LOVE YOU!!!


Apparently turning 6 in today's day and age is quite lucrative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: