Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Candy is MUCH Better than Meat!

I've felt that, lately, my blog posts have been less than stellar.  Not the caliber I aspire to.  Few and far between.  Less verbal meat for you to chew, if you will.  If you've been around here for a while, or you're here often, you know what I mean.  I feel like I'm letting you down.  And I hate to let you down.  So, I'm gonna take a blog post break.  A blog post break-ish.




I recently took a photography class that instructed and challenged me and also inspired the purchase of a new lens.  Those things coupled together has me hungering to get out and shoot.  However, I tend to find many other things to do (jammin'), the day closes and I haven't even turned my camera on.  Not the best plan for someone who wants to get better at her hobby.


Here's the blog post break-ish plan:  Take photos everyday.  Post the photos regularly.  Sometimes with a brief thought or rambling, other times the image will speak for itself.  I'll just let the blog BE.  Light on the verbal meat, and heavy on the eye candy.  




So join me!  I'm pretty sure some fun, and possibly some mischief will occur!  And seriously, don't we all like candy better than meat anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: