Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cool Trick


If you've followed this blog for any amount of time, you know that within the last year, I've indulged my passion for photographing God's amazing world.

Most of what I shoot never makes it to the blog as I don't deem it good enough.  (Unless it's pics of the kiddos -- those are all good.  I mean, come on, the subject matter is so precious!!!)


But sometimes I get a good one.  Or two.  
And I'd like to share with you how I do it.
"Like to" being the operative words.
But I'm not really sure how I do it.
Honestly, a lot of what I get is luck.  

Like this one...


Silly luck -- I shot it out of the front window of the car -- while driving.  
See the amazing blue band across the top that makes the photo look so great? 
Yep.  Purely by accident.  
I love it when that happens!
That's the silly blue band at the top of the car's windshield!  
Pure accident, but it works with the shot.  
In my humble opinion, that is!

Get out there and shoot.  The only way you'll get good shots is if you take the shot.
Or, in my case, take tons and tons of shots and hope for one or two good ones!



2 comments:

  1. what kind of camera are you using?
    I really like the "view" of your pics :) and you are right, all pics of the kids are AWESOME-they grow too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your great pics, especially the cool tree at the top/center. Very nice.
    Take care of yourself and be blessed today :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: