Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lights video

If you subscribe to receive my blog posts directly into your email box, you didn't receive the video that was embedded in the Lights post.

You need to go to the blog and see that video! 
I can't think of any better way to spend 3 minutes.
Well, I can think of better ways:  catching up on my Attributes posts, reading your Bible, praying, lovin' on your kiddos, scrubbing toilets.
Wait!  Not the toilets part!
Go to the blog. 
Watch the video.
Be entertained. 
Or scrub a toilet.  Your choice. 

And if you're here on the blog and have no idea what I'm talking about, then just carry on!  Just having a Greyhaired moment!

Wishing you blessings and lots of Light today and everyday...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my "cafe" and leaving such a sweet comment.
    Yay for us grey-haired Christian momma bloggers!
    Be blessed today :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: