Sunday, December 26, 2010

Attributes of God Free Printable


Our Greatest Gift has arrived!  
Blessed be the name of the Lord!

If you, like me, are avoiding cleaning up all the wrapping paper, bows, bags, tissue paper and all the small rubber bands, screws, and plasticky thingies that require untold hours of manipulation to set free the toys within that wrapping paper, then you'll enjoy this gift from me.
It requires no unwrapping.  
No clean up whatsoever.   
No wrestling with packaging. 
Just a quick download.

The Attributes of God free printable!

I thought you might like to have all of God's attributes on an easy to find, all in one place, document.  
Unless, of course, you'd like to come to my blog each time you're trying to think of the attribute.  And search.  And scroll through lots of other posts.  And search some more.  
If you have that kind of free time, let me know.  I'd like to know how you do it.
For the rest of us, I've created an all-in-one sheet.
Kinda like our Lord God.  All-in-one!  All-I-need in one! 



Enjoy the Attributes of God download.  I pray it is a blessing to you. 
But, you still have to come back often and see what the Greyhaired Momma's up to!

Wishing you many blessings today and everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: