Friday, October 15, 2010

50 Hours on the Treadmill is SO Worth It!



Our field trip was fun.  



Super duper sugar filled, (think doughnuts and Coke) but fun.


After our tour, learning how they make bazillions of donuts a day, we tried to take a group picture.



Notice I said TRIED.


And after we finished our sugar splurge, we went to the only place that is a good follow up to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.  Nope, not the gym.  Guess again.


You know, the only place that you'd want to take a bunch of kids when they're sugared up.  Wired.  LOUD.

Yep, you guessed it.

The library.



(I'm going to assert that the reason my pictures are blurry is because I was shaking at the thought of sinking my teeth into a "HOT.  FRESH.  NOW." treat.  Either that, or I was shaking after I had sunk my teeth into the fresh doughnut and was going into sugar shock.  Sugar coma.  Sugar deliciousness.  Whatever.  I'm off to the treadmill now.  For about 50 hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: