Saturday, October 22, 2011

Photo of the Week

I had a really great opportunity pop up last weekend.  A friend asked me to take some family photos for her at the beach.  I'd never considered taking portraits, as I didn't feel like I was any good at it.

But I took the photos.  And I so enjoyed it.  Interacting with people while I'm behind the camera is fun!  The flowers I usually take pictures of aren't quite so talkative!!  I won't say that I talk any less when photographing nature than I do when photographing people, but that's between me and the flowers...

The photo of the week...  I'll bet after that intro you're expecting to see a photo of the family, right?  Well, no dice.  First, I'm still editing photos, and next, I don't feel comfortable about posting pictures of another person's family.  Even if I DID take some good pictures of 'em...  (honk, honk!)

On my way home from the beach, I saw a perfect photo op.  And guess what?  You get to see it too:



And because Mr. Heron was being so cooperative, I kept snapping:


So, there you have it.  Two photos for the photo of the week journal entry!

Side note:  if you're a praying person, would you please pray for me in terms of clear direction from God about my photography?  Thankyouverymuch.  And, if you're not a praying person and would like to be, email me.  I'd love to introduce you to my Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: