Sunday, November 15, 2009

Uhhh..

Somewhere I dropped the proverbial ball. Still not sure where it is, as it seems my house is always a mess, I mean, our house is well lived and loved in! However, I have been gently reminded by a well placed "hint, hint" that I forgot to post any Halloween pictures of the kiddos.

I went to look at my blog and photo card and realized that I'd not only forgotten what few Halloween photos I had, but that it was the middle of November and I still had other photos from October to post. SIGH!

So, without repeating photos I've already posted, here's what the rest of our October looked like. And, I guess I'd better start snapping for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: