Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween photos...not yet!

I know, I know, I know. Some of you have come to our blog repeatedly to see photos of the kids in their Halloween costumes. Well, the wait continues. I loaned my camera (with the photos from the kids trick or treating) to a friend who went to Orlando. I should be receiving my camera back in a few days and will then post the few pictures I have of my dinosaur and Ariel.

In the mean time, enjoy some of the other pictures I took throughout the month of October.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Pics. Matthew is looking so much older.

    Now get those Halloween pics on here. Sure you loaned your camera. Are you sure your not just slacking? :)

    ReplyDelete

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: