Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday, Buddy!

Dearest son,


Happy 7th Birthday, Big Guy!




I know I say it each year, but you have grown so quickly!!  I know I tease you frequently about being disobedient since I tell you to stop growing up and you just don't do it, but as your Momma, it is bittersweet to watch you grow into the boy you've become.  Where did my little boy go? 




You are a blessing to our family, and you complete us.  You are funny and passionate.  A boy who thinks outside the box, knows what he wants and what he likes, and isn't afraid to be loving to those around him.  We love watching you draw your amazing pictures, create things out of Legos, and play with your military soldiers.  We love, even more, watching you share and live the Word of God!  




We look forward to watching you grow and seeing the plans that God has for you.  We are blessed to be your family, and we love you!


Loving you always,
Momma, Daddy, and Sissy






"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him."  1 Samuel 1:27



No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: