Monday, May 14, 2012

C'mon Over!



Many of you know that I've been dabbling in photography for about 2 years.  


Some of those photos became gifts for friends and family.  




And then I felt that God was asking me to do more with my photography.  Specifically sell it at the Farmer's Market, giving Him all the glory for the majesty captured within those shots.  


And I've had a lot of fun.  And a lot of chances to talk to people.  And, I've sold some things, too.




Many people asked me where they could see more of my work.  
And so, without further ado...






Peruse around on the website.  Leave me a comment.  
I can also be found on Facebook.


Looks like He has bigger plans than I'd even dreamed of!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord.  "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: