Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One-A-Week Plan

Since returning from Idaho, my blog posts have been infrequent.
As if you didn't notice.

Life has been "life-ing" and it seems as if my loafing time (read: picture taking time) has disappeared.  And, if I'm honest, I don't feel quite as inspired here to take photos as I did in the Great Northwest.  I'm not going to analyze that right now.  All I know is that I want to take more photos.   And post them.

So, here's my plan:  The One-A-Week Plan.

I'm going to post one picture a week.  Just one.  Seems easy, huh?  Heh, heh, heh...

I'm hoping that by setting my personal 'take pictures/post on the blog' bar lower, (just a photo, just once a week) that I will find time to keep shooting.  That I will be inspired to find the beauty in the everyday.

Should the day come that my memory card is once again chock-full of photographic goodness, then I will up the stakes.  But for now, it's once a week.

And so it goes...


I thought the stark tree kinda described how my blog posts have been in the last ten days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: