1. The hubs and I have gotten new cell phones. Specifically, iPhones. Yeah, we're in love.
2. While I've come to like our new phones a lot (see #1), I have come to adore the "Apps" you can put on the phone. Games. Coupon sites. Bible Translations. Photo programs. All fun. All free.
3. I love free.
4. Speaking of loving free apps, my newest love is called Instagram. Be still my soul! Even crappy, cell phone pictures are great. I've been taking pictures of anything I can -- and then "Instagram-ing" them. Instagram puts filters on photos you've taken. Basically, it changes the photo's color and some choices apply a border to the photo. Plainly put, it can take a boring, run-of-the-mill photo and make it look really cool! You can choose from over 15 looks/filters. For instance: all the photos in this post? Instagram, baby!
5. I am contemplating writing a book. Not about Instagram. Or my new phone. Even though I do love it. I am contemplating writing a Christian Inspirational Fiction book. Or at least I'm contemplating the contemplation of writing a book.
6. For said book, I don't even know where to start. But I do have a title for the book.
7. No, I will not share the title with you. But it's good. It's really, really good.
8. I have been working out a ton for the last eight weeks. I mean like walking 15ish miles in three days, and biking 12-15 miles per day for the other two days.
9. Unfortunately, my scale doesn't seem to understand what all the sweating is about. Alas, no change. (Uh, GHM? Eat much? Nom, nom, nom!) The scale and I? We are not friends.
10. All this walking and riding has made me feel a lot less jiggle in my wiggle, and more get-up-and-go in my go-get-em. So, I think I'll keep walking, walking, walking. With a ride or two thrown in.
11. The number of days since my last post. Eleven. Too long. I'll be back sooner next time. I promise.