Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've got nothin' for ya!

So some have been asking, "Why haven't you posted recently?" All right, all right, all right, I'll be honest. We're boring. We're lame. WE GOT NOTHIN' FOR YA!

Guess I have to go now and take some pictures of my kids doing stellar things and get back to you all. Know where I can rent a sailboat??? (That one's for you, Laura!) Wink, wink. Or maybe I should figure out something witty and intelligent that makes the world better by just having been published. No pressure here, huh?

Anyway, I'll see what I can come up with and get something Blogged.

Well, don't sit at your computer holding your breath...

2 comments:

  1. that was great!!! I love it!! I know, if too long passes without me writing something, i am like, I have to post so "they" stay interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Don't be a hater! You know we'd have you out on it if you were up here. But don't fret, I gather from Laura's passive communications that it's a lot cooler looking than it really is :-(

    ReplyDelete

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

Leave your sweet sounds here: